Graduation is an incredible milestone - one to be remembered. It's a time for you and your family to celebrate.
Personalised Portrait Sessions:
The one hour portrait sitting is for graduates and families looking for a unique and personalised portraiture session. Suitable for those looking for beautiful wall art and something extra special to remember the occasion.
How to Book a 1 Hour graduation portrait session:
The best way to book your 1 hour session is to take advantage of the great special offer at Academic Dress Hire for $89. This is an ongoing offer available when hiring your regalia and includes a 1 hour session for you and your family, plus a 5x7 inch print. By booking directly with Academic Dress Hire you will also have the added advantage of a small extension on your gown hire, which means you and your family can book your session the weekend before or after your graduation.
To purchase your portrait session and hire your regalia for AUT Graduation:
Phone Academic Dress Hire: 09 358 1044
Purchase online: Academic Dress Hire Portrait Special
If you would like to view the calendar for time slots available, CLICK HERE TO BOOK ONLINE. Please note, you must have already purchased your sitting for the booking to be accepted by Timeless Images.
What sort of graduation portraits can we do?
We can capture you and your family in our studio or outdoors. You may already have a feel for what you prefer, but here are some things to consider:
- Retain the focus on the people as there's less distraction in the background.
- Studio lighting is interesting and dynamic.
- Can be done in any weather, and often more pleasant for those who don't like sunlight or wind.
- Provides a more relaxed casual feel.
- Nature provides vibrant colours and variety.
- An excellent option for canvas prints.
The Photography Experience:
The Session Consultation: This can be done either on the phone or in person. We will discuss:
- You and your journey.
- The dynamics of your family unit so we understand who you all are as individuals.
- The style of photography which may suit you and your family best based on your personal preference and home furnishings.
- Presentation options you're considering such as: Wall Art, Albums, and Box Sets. This helps the photographer focus on what's important during the session so you get exactly what you want.
- What to expect on the day, what to do, and where to go.
- What clothing to bring.
The Session: Your photography session is up to one hour either on location or in our studio. You are free to bring along as many of your family as you like. During this time we will take a number of different compositions. This typically includes an all-inclusive family portrait before splitting into smaller groups such as grandparents, immediate family members, grandchildren, children, partners etc.
The Design Consultation: You will be invited back to our studio to view a selection of images on our large projector screen, where we will wow you with 20 to 40 of the best images from your portrait session. We will show you different presentation options including: Framing, Canvas, Box Sets, and Albums. Prices start from $175 for a gift sized image and go up to $4500 for something the size of a door.